Manley 221448-16 - NexTek 1.677 O.D. Triple Valve Springs .635 I.D. Set of 16
Manley 221448-16 - NexTek 1.677" Outer Diameter Triple Valve Springs .635" Inner Diameter Seat Pressure 350 @ 2.100 Open Pressure 1010 @ 1.200 Coil Bind 1.142" Set of 16
Condition: Open Box. Made in 2019. See photos. No issues.
Free shipping! In stock at our CA location, most orders ship within 1 day.
These Manley NexTek valve springs are better-designed valve springs using state-of-the-art machinery for purpose-built racing engines. They're manufactured from super-clean, high-tensile chrome silicon steel and are shot-peened to MIL specs for maximum fatigue life. They feature a proprietary, multi-step heat-treating that minimizes load loss and have computer-aided modeling to minimize valve bounce and valve gear separation. The Manley NexTek valve springs are smaller diameter and lightweight, allowing engines to rev higher faster. They have an extended tip thickness designed to eliminate overload breakage, and their tightly controlled open-end flatness reduces valve stem side loading.
- Valve Spring Style: Standard
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Triple
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring: 1.677 in.
- Coil Bind Height: 1.142 in.
- Damper Spring Included: No
- Spring Rate: 733 lbs./in.
- Inside Diameter of Outer Spring: 1.195 in.
- Inside Diameter of Middle Spring: 0.874 in.
- Inside Diameter of Inner Spring: 0.635 in.
- Valve Springs Coated: No
- Color Code: Orange Stripe
- Weight: 196 grams
- Sold as a set of 16.